Saturday, April 14, 2012

Look to the Stars

I am so excited about my li'l Gigi's upcoming birthday number two! My munchkin is growing up so fast, it's unreal. She has a few favorite things, such as the letter A, the color blue, the number 2... and STARS. I think she is going to be shocked when she sees all of the stars that I put up for the party. She'll be seeing Stars!

It's been driving me crazy to not be able to post pictures from the photo shoot that I did of her for the invitations because I wanted the invitations to be the first anyone saw of the photos. I got the prints in the mail on Thursday. I'll be getting them in the mail on Monday. Which means... I finally get to post pictures from the shoot as well as the design itself by Wednesday of next week. Finally!!!

In the meantime, I have continued my work on the upcoming 100th Anniversary Invitation for my Uncle's church in San Diego. I believe those went to print last week. Such a fun project!

Just as a reminder, we're approaching graduation season. If anyone needs invitations done, please let me know. I would love to help! And as always, contact me if you need designs for birthdays, anniversaries, adoption profiles, postcards... whatever!

Until Wednesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment